CADNA Member Organizations
CADNA member organizations represent a cross-section of global brand leaders that recognize the critical importance of protecting brands and trademarks online.
- American International Group, Inc.
- Bacardi & Company Limited
- Carlson / Carlson Hotels / Carlson Restaurants
- Dell Inc.
- DIRECTV, Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- H.Lundbeck A/S
- Harrah's Entertainment, Inc.
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- Hilton Worldwide, Inc.
- HSBC Holdings plc
- InterContinental Hotels Group
- LEGO Juris A/S
- Marriott International, Inc.
- Morgan Stanley
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- New York Life Insurance Company
- Nike, Inc.
- Wells Fargo & Company
- Wyndham Worldwide Corporation
About CADNA Member Representatives
Individuals representing these brands in CADNA are largely professionals in the areas of:
- Trademark Counsel
- Online Marketing
- Corporate and Government Affairs
- Risk Management
Members are part of a group of thought leaders fighting for the interests of trademark holders and for improvement in the overall integrity of the Internet for the benefit of both brand owners and consumers.
CADNA members meet monthly via conference calls and regularly at regional meetings and CADNA Policy Forums.